Enter the account information you used to start your submission.
Create a New Account
Top Award Winners Celebrated;
Finalists in General Categories Revealed
(June 25,2020) Hiscox and Edelman Business Marketing were the big winners in the ANA’s 2020 B2 Awards competition, taking home top honors as B2B Corporate Marketer of the Year and B2B Large Agency of the Year, respectively.
In addition, the B2B Large In-House Agency of the Year—a new award—went to Deloitte’s Green Dot Agency while the Small In-House Agency award went to Cisco’s The Hatch.
The B2B Large Agency of the Year category awarded a silver to gyro, and a bronze award to George P. Johnson Experience Marketing. Top B2B Midsize Agency Gold honor went to MRM, with STEIN IAS and JUST Media taking silver and bronze, respectively. While B2B Small Agency of the Year Gold award went to Retina, with silver going to SCHERMER and bronze to BizMark.
“B2B marketing is a cornerstone of our industry, and these awards honor the best and the brightest in the business,” said ANA CEO Bob Liodice. “We are proud to offer our congratulations to all the winners, as well as the finalists, for their excellent contributions and achievements.”
Review full listing of 2020 B2 Top Award Winners and General Category Finalists
On July 22nd, we reveal the gold, silver and bronze winners of the 2020 B2 Awards General Category Winners. Here is the registration link: 2020 B2 Awards Presentation of Winners
On August 19th, we bring you the best of the best of the 2020 B2 Awards, including conversations and champagne, with the top winners from both the Top Categories, and General Categories – here’s the event link: Best of the Best in the 2020 B2 Awards
Due to the impact of the coronavirus, and our desire to maintain the safety of our conference attendees, members, speakers, sponsors, and staff, the 2020 ANA Masters of B2B Marketing Conference Presented by LinkedIn has been rescheduled for October 4-6 at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess in Scottsdale, Ariz.
Click on a topic to jump to that section of the FAQ's
How do I enter?
The Entry Period for the the 2020 B2 Awards has ended.
When active, the first step in entering involves creating an account via the 2020 B2 Awards entry page. Once you create a username and password (ANA members will need to use their ANA account credentials), you will be able to begin the submission process for one or multiple entries across as many divisional categories as your campaign qualifies. You may save and return to your work at any time during the competition period. The 2020 B2 Awards opened on October 1, 2019.
*Note: Word processing programs often include hidden formatting characters that can cause issues with word or character counting across different programs. If you are experiencing this simply copy and paste your content from the source, into Notepad - removing all hidden formatting - and paste into the text box.
Once you’ve completed your entry, you will be prompted to finalize and pay your entry fee(s) before the final deadline. If payment for an entry is not submitted by the deadline, it will not qualify to be included in the subsequent judging rounds and will be removed from the competition.
Who can submit an entry?
Corporate marketing teams, agencies, media firms, service providers, in-house agencies, or anyone who worked on a B2B campaign during te qualifying period is eligible to enter this competition.
What campaigns are eligible?
Eligibility for the 2020 B2 Awards: Any B2B marketing campaign that began or ended during the calendar year of 2019.
Can I submit more than one entry?
Yes, you can enter as many entries in as many divisional categories as you wish. Often, campaigns will involve multiple marketing techniques that could fit into more than one divisional category that are worthy of individual recognition.
If you choose to enter the same campaign in multiple divisional categories, you will be asked to explain how it fits into the parameters of each divisional category. Entering your campaign into more than one divisional category will increase your chances of winning, but it is important to clearly explain why it is appropriate for each to improve your chances with the judges.
When are the deadlines?
The deadlines for the 2020 B2 Awards were as follows:
Early Bird Deadline: November 1, 2019
Standard Deadline: December 6, 2019
Final Deadline: January 31, 2020
EXTENDED FINAL DEADLINE: February 28, 2020
2020 B2 Awards Gala (Winners Announced): May 12, 2020 at the 2020 Masters of B2B Marketing Conference
What are the entry fees for each entry?
The prices per entry for the 2020 B2 Awards:
|General Entries||ANA Member||Non-Member|
(Expires Midnight 12/6/2020)
NEW Extended Final Deadline: February 28, 2020
|Top Award Entries - All Entries Due Midnight 3/1/2020||ANA Member||Non-Member|
|In-House Agency of the Year (Large, Small)||$500||$500|
|Agency of the Year (Large, Midsize, Small)||$500||$500|
|Corporate Marketer of the Year (Large, Midsize, Small)||$250||$250|
You may pay by credit card or check. Choose your method of payment and fill out the required information. NOTE: Credit card payment is preferred so your entry can be immediately entered into the awards. If you choose to pay by check, your payment must be received no later than January 31, 2020 in order for your submission to be advanced to the judging rounds. If payment is not received before or on that date, your submission will not be included in the competition.
How easy is it to enter the B2 Awards?
Easy! The B2 Awards system is easy to use and leads you clearly through the entry process. You will be able to register, submit your application, and copy your entries into various divisional categories with one fluid process.
What do I need in order to complete my entry?
In order to enter the B2 Awards, you will need to fully complete the entry submission form. You will also need to upload supporting creative materials (images, videos, etc.) for your campaign.
Entry Form has a strict 1,000 word count and will include:
- Entry Title
- Divisional Category
- Company Name
- Campaign Overview
- Business Challenge and Objective: describe your KPIs and audience (200 word max)
- Strategy: insights and strategies that informed the approach (100 word max)
- Concept: the big idea (200 word max)
- Execution: specific tactics, touchpoints, and communications (200 word max)
- Results: include business impact and performance against KPIs (100 word max)
- Business Building: growth acceleration and brand building (100 words max)
- Category Summary: relevance to selected award category (100 words max)
- Creative: each entry can have up to five supporting files which can include images, PDF, or audio and video files, and up to three URL links*
* Tech Specifications for Creative Examples
Image Files: Submit images in any of the following formats: PDF, GIF, PNG, or JPG
Audio Files: Submit audio files in .mp3, .mp4 or .wav, or Windows Media Audio (.wma) format.
- Format: Apple QuickTime (WMA/WMV files are not accepted.)
- Codec: ProRes 422, H.264, MP4. M4V, or uncompressed MOV
- Resolution: 1920x1080 or 1280x720 for 16:9 format; 1440x1080 or 960x720 for 4:3 format. File should be at least 100MB per 60 seconds of video.
- Video to be limited to 180 seconds, with a suggested runtime of 120 seconds. We strongly urge you to submit a video along with your entry, especially if you make it to the first final round. Judges rely on these videos to help explain the case study and ultimate outcome of your campaign.
Do NOT include the agency name (or indicate/mention the name of the agency) except where specifically indicated on the entry form. Any mention of the submitting agency in the body of the Entry Form is grounds for disqualification.
How do I submit multiple entries? Can I submit the same entry into more than one Divisional Category?
The application system will allow you to submit more than one entry. If there are major differences between your entries, you will likely want to begin a new entry from scratch. You can do so by clicking on the "Make Another Application" link on the left-hand side of the submission page; this will create a blank application, and you can enter information that is completely new. You also have the option of copying your entry by clicking the "Copy Submission" link in your account.
Can I view my submission before finalizing?
You can view your in-progress application by clicking on the "My Applications" link on the left side of your account and click "Edit" to make updates.
How often can I edit my entry?
You have access to edit and update your entry as often as you would like until you "Checkout" (finalize and pay for any entries in your shopping cart). Once you have submitted your entry, you will have access to the read-only file. All entries must be finalized and submitted before the deadline. All entries not finalized before the deadline will not be judged.
To edit your entry, log-in to your account and you will see all the entries you have in your account. Click on “Edit” on any of the entries listed to make changes to your submission.
Can I submit a link/URL of a website or microsite that was used in the campaign?
Yes, you can enter a link in the URL field in your entry. However, please be sure the link is live and will be live until May 13, 2020 (once the winners have been announced). Some judges prefer viewing all the materials in the submission and not linking to a separate window, so we recommend taking screen grabs of the site and putting them in a PDF and uploading the PDF to your submission if possible.
Can I print my B2 Award entry?
Yes. In order to print your entry while you are still working on it, please press the 'Ctrl' key and the 'P' key. This will print the page you are on. Please click through each page of your application and press 'Ctrl + P' to print each part.
Once your entry is marked as "Complete", you will be able to print your entire B2 Award entry at once. In order to complete your entry, you must "Checkout" and pay for your entry. Then you will be able to print using the "Print" link.
What were the entry requirements for the 2020 B2 Awards?
- Creative you are submitting must have been implemented between January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019
- Entry materials must be submitted through the online entry form
- No physical submission required
- You must provide downloadable files or URLs for links to WEB SITES, VIDEO files, AUDIO files, as well as links to blogs, social media, etc.
- Descriptive fields are each limited in charicaters, so please be mindful when entering descriptions
Can others view my entry before it is submitted?
Yes, if you provide others with your B2 Awards entry system log-in information, they can then enter your account and see your entry. You may also print your entry, and share that way.
Who won last year’s B2 Awards?
Click here to view our list of 2019 winners.
How do I write an award-winning submission?
We have a series of resources to help you out including case studies from last year's winners here (Please note that this area of content is available for members-only.)
When and where will the B2 Awards be presented?
Please see Update for current details.
Sponsorship packages are available and can be customized and tailored to meet your company’s business needs. To learn how to become a sponsor or for more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact the Sponsorship team today at email@example.com.
How do I become an ANA Member?
To learn how to become an ANA Corporate or Associate Member, please click here.
- All entrants to the Awards represent and warrant to the ANA that their Awards entry is either original and the entrant either owns the work or the entrant has all necessary permission from the owner to enter the work in the Awards. The entrant acknowledges and agrees that the ANA and the Awards shall not be liable for any trademark or copyright infringement, or infringement of any other third party’s rights, based on the Awards entry supplied by the entrant.
- All entrants must strictly comply with the Entry Rules. Completion of a signed entry form and disclosure form, payment of the entry fee, submission of the entry for judging, and receipt of entry form will imply full acceptance by each entrant. Any material submitted in the course of entering the Awards becomes the property of the ANA and cannot be returned. Non-compliance with any of the Entry Rules may result in automatic disqualification of the entry, in the ANA’s sole discretion.
- Timely submission of an official entry complying with the Entry Rules ensures that an entrant’s work will be reviewed and considered for recognition. No other representation or warranty is made by the ANA concerning the Awards, and all implied warranties are hereby expressly disclaimed.
- Potential Awards winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility (which affirms that he/she has complied with the Entry Rules) as well as a liability and publicity release, each of which, if issued, must be completed, signed, and returned promptly from date of issuance, or the entrant may be disqualified from winning the Award. Acceptance of the Award constitutes the winner’s consent to the use of his/her name and/or photograph without further compensation for advertising, promotional, and publicity purposes by the ANA, including, without limitation, displaying the entry at the Awards ceremony and/or other public places; including the entry in any Awards publication; showing the entry as part of any audio and/or visual promotion of the Awards; and making the entry available to others, alone or in conjunction with other materials, for commercial or non-commercial purposes at the sole discretion of the ANA. By entering, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the ANA and its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotional agencies, wholesalers, and retailers, and each of the foregoing entities’ employees, officers, directors, shareholders, and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all claims, actions and/or liability for any injuries or death, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in and/or entry into the Awards or acceptance of the Award and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and invasion of privacy.
- The ANA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or suspend the Awards. Entrants acknowledge and agree that the manner and details of announcing Awards nominations and presentation of the Awards is strictly at the sole discretion of the ANA. Entrant understands that not all Awards may be presented to awardees or publicized in the same manner, and some may be presented in a ceremony and others may not, at the sole discretion of the ANA.
- In the event entrant wins one or several Awards, any taxes, duties, fees, and charges accrued from transportation to and from the Awards ceremony and/or shipping trophy(ies) will be the responsibility of the winner.
- Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Awards shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. Entrant irrevocably submits to venue and exclusive personal jurisdiction in the federal and state courts in New York County, New York, for any dispute arising out of the Awards, and waives all objections to jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
- Entrant indemnification and hold the ANA and its successors and assigned parties, harmless from and against all damages, liability, cost, judgment, damage of expense including legal fees, which may be incurred by reason of the exercise of rights herein. This indemnity shall survive the end of the B2 Awards submission deadlines, the announcement of B2 Awards and subsequent years. All submissions become the property of the ANA (physical submissions). Entrant may retain the Intellectual Property rights to the submission, subject to the rights granted to ANA above.
What if my campaign results are not in before the regular deadline?
Enter as many results as you can at that point in time (i.e., selling results) and indicate that your final results were not available before your submission. There must be some results included in order to qualify.
What if my results are confidential?
The B2 Awards are judged on results. Your entry should have at the minimum indices to show the judges the results, or handled in such a way to not create any confidentiality issues for you.
What should you do if your client does not want to share results?
Consider including additional program goals that may have been unspoken secondary goals, or even sub-goals. Make sure that the results that you are able to share connect to your program goals in some capacity, or use metrics that can show clear value.
Judging and Timelines
- Judging takes place March through April 2020
- B2 Awards Gala: Please review the Update for full current details
When will I know if my entry is among the finalists?
Divisional Category and Category Award finalists will be announced in April 2020 on the ANA and B2 Awards website. The Top Awards winners will be announced on the first evening of the 2020 Masters of B2B Marketing Conference on May 12, 2020 in Scottsdale, AZ
Who are the judges?
B2 Award judges are B2B professionals from all areas of the ANA, including chapter leaders, and committee members, among many others. The candidates are screened by the ANA and are assigned to judge entries from categories in which they have expertise. Judges do not participate in the evaluation of campaigns or categories in which they had any involvement.
What is the difference between a Category and a Divisional Category?
The categories represent different fields of B2B marketing, such as corporate brand/identity and web presence, to name just two. But each field has various elements. For instance, one element of Web Presence is an online community; another element is a microsite. Therefore, these “elements” are divisional categories of the Web Presence category.
What are the Top Awards Categories?
The Top Awards categories, in Section 3 of the program, are the elite categories of the B2 awards. There are five categories in this section, all of which are “of the Year” awards. The categories are the most general but of the highest regard of the B2 awards, and less specific than the other categories of the program. (If you think of the Oscars, these are the “Best Director” and “Best Picture” awards.)