Enter the account information you used to start your submission.
Create a New Account
The ANA B2 Awards
Effective is just the beginning.
AMERICAN EXPRESS AND DENTSU CREATIVE WIN B2 AWARDS BEST IN SHOW
Microsoft Canada Top Awarded Marketer with 8 Wins
See Complete 2023 B2 Winners List
ORLANDO, FL (June 7, 2023) —American Express and Dentsu Creative were the big winners in the ANA’s 2023 B2 Awards competition, taking home top honor - The Best in Show Award.
The awards included a total of 119 winners in 50 categories. They were presented this in a gala ceremony at the 2023 ANA Masters of B2B Marketing Conference in Orlando, FL.
American Express won “Best in Show” for a campaign called “American Express Business Card Chronicles” that was created by Dentsu Creative. The campaign drove record business card acquisitions through a series of whimsical films featuring fictional business owners with relatable problems that demonstrated how Amex business cards are specifically built for business.
The top winning client-side marketer / agency team in this year's competition was Microsoft Canada and Intercept with 8 wins. Microsoft Canada was also the marketer achieving with the most gold level awards with three.
Other top winners included:
- GOLD - Large B2B Agency of the Year: MRM
- GOLD - Midsize B2B Agency of the Year: Stein IAS
- GOLD - Small B2B Agency of the Year: Park & Battery
Kristina Gregory, VP Marketing, Digital and Brand, for Constellation New Energy, who was named B2B Individual Marketer of the Year. Gregory’s efforts successfully established Constellation in the marketplace as the number one producer of clean, carbon-free energy after its launch as a standalone company.
The inaugural ANA SeeHer B2 Gem Award was also presented at the gala. SeeHer’s mission is to drive the accurate portrayal of women and girls in media, advertising, marketing and entertainment and the award honors creative and impactful work that exemplifies the best in class accurate and authentic portrayal of women and/or girls in B2B marketing and advertising communications. The inaugural B2 GEM Award winners are:
- GOLD - “Direct Positive” - Tempo and Bader Rutter
- SILVER - “EY Real Time Business” - EY and Reuters and Essence Mediacom
- BRONZE - “Benefits of Benefits” - Principal Financial Group and TBWA\Chiat\Day - Los Angeles
Top winning B2B agencies this year included:
- 9 wins for MRM, achieving 5 Gold wins.
- 9 wins for Stein IAS with 4 Gold level awards.
- 8 wins for Intercept
- 6 wins for Mower
- 5 wins for Bader Rutter and Twogether
The Top Awards were reviewed and scored by a select jury comprised of B2B executives from ANA members representing the highest standards of strategic, creative, and effective business marketing talent and expertise. The General Awards were judged by an online panel of more than 250 business marketing practitioners.
- The best in B2B: With more than 1,600 member companies with B2B Marketers inside, when it comes to where the B2B Industry is going, we mean business. Show your team and your clients you do too.
- Growth Champions: At the ANA, we champion growth. Since its beginnings with the Industrial Marketing Association, the ANA Business Marketing Practice and the B2 Awards signify the best in modern B2B thinking and business results.
- Peer-reviewed: The term conveys trust — it is the highest honor in virtually every industry. For the marketing, advertising, and media communities, the ANA is simply the corporate client-side marketer peer organization. If you win here, it’s because your peers reviewed your work, recognized it, and rewarded it.
- The largest industry awards program: With ANA’s thousands of members, representing tens of thousands of individual businesses, brands, and communities, the B2 Awards have more categories, more entries, and more jurists than any other industry award program. We reflect the rich diversity of our industry, the growing role of B2B marketing, and the rapid changes in our industry.
- Effective is just the beginning: It’s our tagline for a reason.
- The Members' Choice: Best in Show Award is challenging to win. A fraction of a point can separate competitors, and there is no second place in this category.
- The iconic “Exclamation Point” B2 Award: A B2 is about business results, superior strategic thinking, focused creative insight, data, digital and an artisan’s touch. It’s about outcomes beyond the industry norm.
- Get the recognition you deserve: Industry recognition is a powerful inspiration. Get your work in front of our Top Jury and you fast-track your company, your brand, and your team for heightened industry awareness and recognition.
We love marketing too!
ANA members are among the most powerful and influential marketers in the world. Winning case studies will be shared with our network online through ANA.net and select winners will also be invited to share their insights and expertise at exclusive ANA events throughout the year with our unique "B2 Live" Program. The B2 Awards Celebration begins when we announce the finalists. Then we reveal the winners in one great night where we honor the best B2B marketing talent in the world during the ANA Masters of B2B Marketing Conference.
Key Entry Dates:
Early-Bird Deadline: December 16, 2022
Standard Entry Deadline: January 27, 2023
Final Entry Deadline: February 24, 2023
Final Extended Deadline: February 25 - March 3, 2023*
*$150 rush processing fee applies
Who judges the B2 Awards?
B2 Award judges are B2B professionals from all areas of the ANA, like our top jury, dominated by leading client-side marketers at the highest levels, including chapter leaders, and committee members. The candidates are screened by the ANA and are assigned to judge entries from the categories in which they have expertise. Interested in judging the B2 Awards? Visit the Judging page on this site for more information.
What does it take to win?
Check out these award-winning case studies from past B2 Award Winners or visit the 2022 Winners Gallery.