Enter the account information you used to start your submission.
Create a New Account
The ANA B2 Awards
Effective is just the beginning.
2022 WINNERS ANNOUNCED!
LENOVO Wins Best In Show at the ANA B2B Awards
Transmission Named Best Large Agency
Lenovo and London-based ad agency Transmission were the big winners in the ANA’s 2022 B2 Awards competition, taking home top honors as Best in Show and B2B Large Agency of the Year, respectively.
Lenovo won Best in Show for “Lenovo Late Night I.T.”, a campaign created by the marketer’s agency ClickOn Media. The campaign starred futurist comedian, writer, and cultural critic Baratunde Thurston sitting in a garage among CIOs conversing in complex IT jargon in a fictional after-hours tech talk show entitled Lenovo Late Night I.T.
Other top winners included Sven Dellagnolo, Senior Director Global Revenue Marketing at Lexmark, who was named B2B Individual Corporate Marketer of the Year, working in partnership with agency Stein IAS.
Dell Blue, the in-house agency for Dell Technologies, won the top award in the B2B In-House Agency of the Year category.
The gold B2B Midsize Agency of the Year award went to Mower, while Retina/Transiris was named the top B2B Small Agency.
The awards included a total of 126 winners in 45 categories.
View full listing of award winners: 2022 B2 Awards Winners List
- The best in B2B: With more than 1,500 member companies with B2B Marketers inside, when it comes to where the B2B Industry is going, we mean business. Show your team and your clients you do too.
- Growth Champions: At the ANA, we champion growth. Since its beginnings with the Industrial Marketing Association, the ANA Business Marketing Practice and the B2 Awards signify the best in modern B2B thinking and business results.
- Peer-reviewed: The term conveys trust — it is the highest honor in virtually every industry. For the marketing, advertising, and media communities, the ANA is simply the corporate client-side marketer peer organization. If you win here, it’s because your peers reviewed your work, recognized it, and rewarded it.
- The largest industry awards program: With ANA’s thousands of members, representing tens of thousands of individual businesses, brands, and communities, the B2 Awards have more categories, more entries, and more jurists than any other industry award program. We reflect the rich diversity of our industry, the growing role of B2B marketing, and the rapid changes in our industry.
- Effective is just the beginning: It’s our tag line for a reason.
- The Members Choice: Best in Show Award is challenging to win. A fraction of a point can separate competitors, and there is no second place in this category.
- The iconic “Exclamation Point” B2 Award: A B2 is about business results, superior strategic thinking, focused creative insight, data, digital and an artisan’s touch. It’s about outcomes beyond the industry norm.
- Get the recognition you deserve: Industry recognition is a powerful inspiration. Get your work in front of our top jury and you fast-track your company, your brand, and your team for heightened industry awareness and recognition.
We love marketing too!
ANA members are among the most powerful and influential marketers in the world. Winning case studies will be shared with our network online through ANA.net and select winners will also be invited to share their insights and expertise at exclusive ANA events throughout the year with our unique "B2 Live" Program. The B2 Awards Celebration begins when we announce the finalists. Then we reveal the winners in one great night where we honor the best B2B marketing talent in the world during the ANA Masters of B2B Marketing Conference.
Who judges the B2 Awards?
B2 Award judges are B2B professionals from all areas of the ANA, like our top jury, dominated by leading client-side marketers at the highest levels, including chapter leaders, and committee members. The candidates are screened by the ANA and are assigned to judge entries from the categories in which they have expertise. Interested in judging the B2 Awards? Visit the Judging page on this site for more information!